Our System & Photos of Work
A PROVEN SYSTEM.
We will employ the following steps to restore, protect and beautify your home:
- Furnish dumpster.
- Remove existing siding from home.
- Replace rotted sheathing- up to 2 sheets at no charge.
- Supply & install James Hardie® house wrap and tape seams.
- Replace flashing above window and door openings with new composite drip cap; flash roofline, deck and chimney areas.
- Replace rotted trim on windows, doors and eaves, if applicable.
- Supply and install no-rot PVC trim on cement grade areas, if applicable.
- Supply & install new JH cement fiber corner boards (outside are doubled).
- Supply and install mounting blocks for light and hose fixtures.
- Supply & install new JH HZ10 fiber cement siding. (NOT Cemplank or knock-offs).
- Install flashing on butt joints.
- Power wash new siding, soffit and fascia trim, porch ceilings, etc.
- Prep house for painting- caulk joints, putty nail holes, scrape loose paint etc.
- Apply tinted Loxon masonry primer on new siding.
- Paint new siding, including soffits and fascia trim, garage door, foundation, in Sherwin-Williams “SuperPaint®.”
- Thoroughly clean-up, run magnet and remove all work related materials and debris.
- Backed by contractor’s 10 yr. limited labor warranty.
Cumming Siding Replacement
Before photo of front. Note the stucco was removed on the following photo.
Cumming Hardie Plank Siding Installation
Complete makeover including window & gutter replacement. Replaced original L-P & installed Select Cedarmill lap siding with staggered Shakes accents on gables.
Kennesaw Siding Replacement
Before photo of original cedar siding.
Kennesaw Hardie Plank Siding
During photo of new HardiPlank Siding installation. Note the dark yellow color of HZ10 siding designated by James Hardie for Atlanta.
Kennesaw Cement Siding Installation and house painting
Dramatic difference from how we received the home!
Flowery Branch Siding Replacement
Original L-P siding in bad shape. Two areas of significant structural water damage. Note the original metal windows.
Flowery Branch Hardie Plank Siding Installation
After repairs to the structural damage, we replaced the windows, installed new Hardie Plank Siding. Check the “after” photo for the transformation!
Flowery Branch Siding and Window Installation
Even after 24 yrs. of doing this, we still LOVE helping homeowners transform their homes!
Marietta Siding Replacement
Before photo of large contemporary home with both cedar and stucco original exterior.
*Keep your eye on the window to the left of the front door.
Marietta Hardie Plank Siding
We replaced the original cedar siding and stucco on the front to update the 80’s look and painted. As well as replacing 12 windows. Note the modification to the front left window.
Powder Springs Siding Replacement
Before pic of the original [defective] siding that had seen better days, as well as the windows and shutters.
Hardie Plank Siding Powder Springs
What a difference new cement fiber siding, replacement vinyl windows, new seamless gutters and new maintenance-free shutters can make. Oh, don’t forget about the paint job!
Suwanee Siding Replacement
We removed the stucco and installed Smooth Cedarmill lap siding. Notice removal of the scalloped designs above front entry.
Siding Replacement Suwanee
It’s never a pretty job to strip the original siding off a home! But you can trust us to take the job seriously and do it RIGHT!
We replaced the bad sheathing from water damage too.
HardiPlank Siding Installation
Housewrap prevents water and air infiltration, as well as water damage to key components behind the new siding. It’s important to allow the house to “breathe” as well.
Hardie Plank Siding Installation Gwinnett County
New Smooth Cedarmill siding and corner posts installed. *Always make sure new cement fiber trim boards are used.
New Hardie Plank and House Painting
Complete updated look! Two coats of Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint on all 4- sides of home. Love the black trim on windows and gutters!